WE NOW DO MECHANICAL SERVICING!!!
Rod Webb Auto Electrical was first established in 1973 and has been providing quality auto electrical servicing to the local area including Somerton Park, Glenelg, Brighton, Glengowrie, Marion, Morphetville and Warradale ever since. Although Rod himself is no longer around, Jason and his staff continue to combine old fashioned customer service with top quality, affordable work.
They are both RAA and MTA approved, and have the right equipment to work on all makes and models of vehicle. At Rod Webb Auto Electrical their up to date electronic scan tools can communicate with most modern cars and help assess any problems that you might be having with your vehicle. The staff are fully trained and qualified with almost 70 years of combined working knowledge and hands-on experience between them. They are able to help out with:
- Problems in your vehicle's ignition and starting systems,
- trouble with ECUs & associated modules (including immobilisation problems - or lack of!),
- car air conditioners that aren't as cold as they should be,
- ABS systems or electric brake issues in cars, bikes, caravans, trailers, excavators & more!
- power window problems,
- lights that don't work when they should - or do work when they shouldn't!
- fitting sensors, cameras, audio systems, wiring up a dual battery system or spot lights,
- pretty much anything electrical!
- ON-SITE MECHANICAL SERVICING!!!!
At Rod Webb Auto Electrical they will supply new genuine equipment, where available, for your vehicle, if this is not possible then high quality second hand or aftermarket parts will be sourced, always with your approval. With Holden, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Subaru and Honda dealers all in close proximity, many parts can be ordered, received and fitted on the same day.
Rod Webb Auto Electrical is an official supplier of Fyrlyt driving lights, Bosch automotive parts, Bosch batteries and RAA batteries. They are stockists for a range of electrical and lighting equipment including Narva lights and Narva towing equipment, OEX alternators and air conditioning equipment, Philips daytime running lights, xenon, halogen and LED headlight globes and other parts from brands such as Redarc, Great White and Hella. Rod Webb also stocks a range of MAP replacement remote buttons and complete keys to suit many popular makes and models including Holden VR Commodore to VE Commodore and Ford AU Falcon and BA Falcon.
So, whether you need a headlight globe or an entire immobilisation system, give Rod Webb Auto Electrical a call on 8294 4599 or pop in and have a chat with Jason, Ben or Darren.